STOCKING STUFFERS (& LAST MINUTE GIFTS) FOR THE BEAUTY LOVER - ALL UNDER $30!
Hi guys! Happy Tuesday! This week is the last week before the Holiday break for a lot of us, so I thought it would be the perfect time to share these 14 gift ideas for the beauty lover on your list! Wether you just need some stocking stuffers, or wether someone was just added to the Christmas party guest list, this is everything you need to please the beauty lover this Holiday season.
I personally would be thrilled to receive any of these presents, but I added a little star icon (*) before my personal favourites! Also, all of these are a REALLY good value, either because they’re part of Sephora’s Holiday sale, or because they’re a “value” gift set, so even though they’re all priced under $30 (and some are much cheaper than that!) they’re (almost) all worth much more than what you pay for!
Let’s dive right into it, shall we?
1- Beautyblender Sweet Surprise Mystery Blind Bag - $20: For the price of a regular beautyblender, you get a cute gift pack of a beautyblender in a surprise colour, plus a mini blendercleanser. The set is usually valued at $28, and literally EVERY beauty lover could use a beautyblender, so you’re sure to hit right home with this baby!
2- Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Travel Trio - $25: This set is cool because it’s good for almost any hair type, so it can’t really be a miss! Personally, even though I’m a Sephora addict and never hesitate to spend on makeup and skincare, for some reason, I’m a little more reticent when it comes to paying a fortune for shampoo and conditioner. Which is why I would love to be treated to a little hair luxury for Christmas! Since these are travel-sized, they’re also perfect for the girl who travels a lot! Oh, also, this set has a value of $38!
* 3- Philosophy Hope Is In Your Hands Gift Set - $28: This is an adorable set of hand creams that benefits the hands, cuticles and nails. I haven’t personally tried them (although I’m really tempted to get them as a “to me from me” Christmas present lol) but the scents sound amazing! We have Hawaiian Hibiscus, Sparkling Grapefruit, Tea & Avocado, Hope Fig & Pomegranate. Uhhhh, SIGN ME UP! If these are as good as the Hope In A Jar face cream by Philosophy, this set is pure gold! Once more, this set is sold for a lot cheaper than its actual value, because it contains $40 worth of product!
* 4- IGK Flight Club Dry Shampoo Travel Set - $28: I’m obsessed with IGK since I tried their dry conditioner, and this set is just SO good, because it has 3 of their dry shampoos that all do different things, so the recipient of your (amazing) gift can try them all and pick her fave! Once again, this set is valued at $42 even though it sells for under $30 - that’s an AMAZING value!
* 5- Sephora Favourites Glow For It Set - $28: I actually purchased this set for myself a few weeks ago (and there’s a review coming up next Wednesday, so stay tuned!) and I HIGHLY recommend it! It seriously makes the BEST Christmas gift! First, the 5 highlighters are all good and different, but just in case that’s not enough, the travel pouch they come in is just SO gorgeous! It’s a beautiful plastic pouch, which makes it super convenient for cleaning makeup out of it, and it’s such a cool colour-shifting finish… Even Sasha picked it up and said “woah, that’s so cool!”. The value of this set is $55, and it’s FULLY worth it. Especially since you can get it for less than half the price now. Run, don’t walk!
6- Tarte Hamptons Weekender Contour Palette - $10: Yep, you read that right. $10 for a Tarte palette! It is a small travel palette, but that’s exactly what makes it a great stocking stuffer. Also, if your giftee likes to travel, this is PERFECT, because it takes care of bringing a bronzer, a blush and a highlighter, all in one convenient little package! I personally LOVE a good travel-sized palette, and this one usually retails for $19, so this is a great deal!
7- Peter Thomas Roth Hyaluronic Happy Hour Kit - $15: The moisturizer in this kit has been on my wish-list for-like-ever - so obviously it made the cut for this list! Hyaluronic acid is known to be ultra moisturizing, which is perfect for the harsh Winter weather… Which in turn makes it the perfect stocking stuffer! This is also a great value, since these items would separately be worth $31.
8- Sephora Favourites Perfume Sampler - $25: Sephora’s perfume sampler are seriously the BEST way to get a fragrance if you want to get the best bang for your buck! Hell, I even told myself that the next time I get myself a fragrance, it’ll be through one of them! Basically, you pay $29 for this kit including 7 perfume samples and a gift card with which you can redeem a travel-sized fragrance worth up to $49. This is an AMAZING deal, and it makes the best stocking stuffer. They also have a full-size perfume sampler, worth $65, with which you can redeem a full-size fragrance worth up to $111.
*9- Peter Thomas Roth Mask Appeal Kit - $12: This is an amazing value, because this set is valued at $52, but usually retails for $25 - except it’s now on sale for $12! Once again, RUN, DON’T WALK! I’m personally OBSESSED with their Hungarian Thermal Water mask, which I talk about all the time on Instagram, and did a full review of here. This set also contains their cucumber mask, which is super cooling and fresh, and their pumpkin enzyme mask, which smells HEAVENLY and leaves your skin feeling so soft and new. Honestly, I’m surprised this kit hasn’t sold out yet!
10- Fenty Beauty Bomb Baby Mini Lip and Face Set - $23: Fenty Beauty has really been on my list of beauty brands to test out in 2018. I did check out their cream highlighter stick (review coming up next Wednesday!) and now I kinda want more! This set contains a lip gloss, which I’m super excited about, and a powder highlighter, which is supposed to be AMAZING and blinding! I would definitely go nuts for this kit, and I know a lot of girls would to! This is for sure a safe bet for any makeup lover!
11- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Holiday Edition - $20: Just like the PTR Hyaluronic acid kit, this is a super timely present. I always have super dry and parched lips during the Winter, and I’ve heard this lip mask is amazing!! This is a really present because not only is it beauty related, it’s also a really good self-care item, which is always fun to do during the Holiday break!
* 12- Voluspa Mini Candle Trio Set - $24: OK, so I know this isn’t technically a beauty-related present, but when I saw it, there was no way I wasn’t gonna include it in this list! I’m a candle freak, and I would LOVE to receive this, even if it’s not going on my face. Plus, it’s sold at Sephora, so… They know! Seriously though, candles are the perfect accessory to a nice hot bath or a good face mask fuelled pampering sesh, so they made the cut. The smells included in this set are Panjore Lychee, Japanese Plum Bloom, Goji & Tarocco Orange. Ahhhhh.
* 13- Bobbi Brown Infra-Red Eyeshadow Palette - $29: I couldn’t not include this palette. Not only are Bobbi Brown products simply amazing, but this palette is valued at $144. Yep, you read that right. It usually retails for $39, which is already an amazing deal, but it’s on sale now. Let’s just say if you give this to any makeup lover, not only are they gonna think you dropped a ton of money on their gift (I know, it’s the thought that counts), they’re also gonna love you. This one is so good, I’m actually sad I didn’t include it on MY Christmas list!
14- Stila 3D Dazzle Mini Glitter & Glow Liquid Shadow Set - $17: We’re ending on a beautiful note with this set of 3 suuuuper glittery eyeshadows from Stila. I have one of the shades in this kit (Kitten Karma) and I wore it for Sasha’s Work Holiday party - it was a hit! Whoever received this kit is certain to use it for their New Year’s party look, because it’s amazingly beautiful, sparkly and easy to use. Oh, also, this set is valued at $36, and it’s fully worth it - so for $17, it’s a real bargain!!
Phew!! That was a lot, right? I feel like all these are just really great picks, and whoever gets them is really lucky!
Now guys, tell me: What’s on YOUR Christmas list? Any beauty products? What else???
Love, Jenny xx
MORE AMAZING IDEAS, ALSO ALL UNDER $30: